Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You may disagree but this storyline has me compelled. Unlike many, I just watch raw online and catch up with reports. From what Ive seem, Barrett is one of the best mic workers/actors i THINK we have seen in this generation. Also its worth noting that Ive seen some great work from Cena, whom I previously thought was corny as hell. This storyline has be dying to see the outcome every week! I hope they turn cena heel. Thoughts?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Agree about the chemistry. I was actually really into the storyline when Raw ended as you could see the relief on the face on Cena when he could see the way out, but then knew he would have to cost Randy the title to achieve freedom from Nexus.

·
Unlucky! Better luck next time!
416 Posts
Agree, they have both acted solidly throughout. It seems like they're so comfortable with each other in the ring and on the mic. Having a good chemistry makes everything seem more real. Normally when people talk to each other off mic, it's corny and clearly unscripted (in a bad way), but with these two, it's like they're genuinely talking to each other as two guys who don't like eachother, kayfabe-wise of course.

·
Banned
342 Posts
Barrett is starting to make me hate him. I like the guy a lot, but he's so top notch at being a smarmy prick that I actually want Cena to beat the shit out of him.
Now that, my friends, is a good heel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts