Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,819 Posts
I'm sold on these guys. vincent k. mcmahon was more right than even I ever thought about Barreta. Guy's going to be a huge star down the line.

Get these guys, and especially Barreta since he's a promising face, to Smackdown's midcard, stat.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
check my sig! love the guy

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
So Horny and the Soaring Eagle take Smackdown time but these two can't?
It's disgusting, I know. Surely they must have already impressed everyone backstage, but the bright idea is of course to keep them as Superstars' main draw rather than elevating them to Smackdown.

·
Registered
14,223 Posts
Trent Berreta vs. Cody Rhodes
Trent Berreta vs. Drew McIntyre
Trent Berreta vs. Alberto del Rio
Trent Berreta vs. Dolph Ziggler
Trent Berreta vs. Jack Swagger

Curt Hawkins vs. Chris Masters
Curt Hawkins vs. Kaval
Curt Hawkins vs. Kofi Kingston
Curt Hawkins vs. Edge
Curt Hawkins vs. Christian (when he returns)

These two could really refresh the mid-card on Smackdown.

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Another solid, entertaining match from these two.

What I admire about them the most is their desire and determination. They know they're at the bottom rung of the ladder, heck, they could be on the verge to being future endeavored but they still go out there and buss their ass. The hard work will pay off in the end.

·
Registered
655 Posts
2 of the most promising and underused guys in the company. Both should be upper midcarders on the verge of the WHC by the midle of next year but I doubt they will get their chance that soon for some reason.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
I'm convinced the only reason these guys are on superstars is because only smarks and diehards watch its o they are giving them something in return.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Why why, why oh why are these two not featured on Smackdown? They have a nice mid-card feud going on here that would add to the Smackdown show, especially if they want to put out shit like the bloody eagle and horny every week. Barretta and Hawkins are two very talented guys, feature them on one of the main shows please.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
It's a damn shame that this is on superstars. They need to be pushed in any way right now.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
It's gonna be a LONG fucking time before we see these two on SmackDown, sadly.

·
Registered
983 Posts
You know what, imagine a Jericho & Hawkins tag team, both have the same sort of attire, both around the same size. Jericho could do wonders for Hawkins career. If only..

·
Registered
70 Posts
So, in the past month, there have been quite a few commentators (excluding wrestlers guest commentating). Striker, Cole, Mathews, Grisham, King, JR, Korpela, Punk, Stanford, am I forgetting someone?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts