Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
I'm not sure who it'll be at this point. If it was gonna be Bork or Bray they would advertise it ahead of time to boost those ticket sales. They're not smart enough to do the Lacey idea.

I bet Vince doesn't even know who the ref is gonna be yet. It wouldn't surprise me if it ends up being Vince himself and they end up doing another half assed Shield reunion with Seth and Roman teaming up to take on Vince and Shane.
My wife just texted me and said she just read on Twitter they still can't sell tickets for Sunday so are looking into a 'shakeup of the card'. Could see Bork being advertised.

·
Registered
110 Posts
My wife just texted me and said she just read on Twitter they still can't sell tickets for Sunday so are looking into a 'shakeup of the card'. Could see Bork being advertised.
No kidding...the only fresh match is Joe vs Ricochet (which has a 2 week build).

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Ricochet is barely a character main roster wise , his only characteristic is that he flips, this is right after his entire NXT story arc being about proving that he is more than a spot monkey....

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
I thought Heyman made the most sense too, but he specifically cut a promo about not being the ref last night. It may be fucking Brock lol.
Heyman is a truth teller, I know. Nothing to do with avoiding getting hit with a chair by Seth last night. :mj

81 - 84 of 84 Posts