Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· WF's #1 Mox fan.
27,647 Posts
Corbin's another wrestler who talks about how much money he has on Twitter, lol. I still remember one time he posted a photo of him standing in front of his car to brag about it fpalm

Twitter beef is so weird though but I loled at So Cal Val saying she never met him. She's right about him needing wrestling gear too.

Reactions: CMPunkRock316

· Banned
12,486 Posts
Corbin's another wrestler who talks about how much money he has on Twitter, lol. I still remember one time he posted a photo of him standing in front of his car to brag about it fpalm

Twitter beef is so weird though but I loled at So Cal Val saying she never met him. She's right about him needing wrestling gear too.

I guess he shouldn’t be a heel. You and the dude above you are being worked by one of the best in the biz. Big Daddy Baron Corbin. Wrestleforums favorite son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Fearless University Graduate
Fearless University Graduate
24,871 Posts
Why is it that only a certain type of wrestler gets shit for not changing things that are out of their control? Corbin himself has said it took about a year before WWE let him shave his head because they basically own his image.

But there's also the possibility that he wants to keep the "waiter" look because for some reason it really seems to piss off most smarks. And Baron unlike most heels in WWE today actually wants to generate heat.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
I am not a huge Corbin fan, but at least he acts like a fucking heel on social media.
I doubt he's acting. There's very few wrestlers from the social media generation that understand the concept of being in character, and playing it up for the purpose of selling tickets. In fact, it might just be limited to MJF. Everybody else that isn't in or approaching their 40's seems utterly clueless.

· Banned
5,083 Posts
I doubt he's acting. There's very few wrestlers from the social media generation that understand the concept of being in character, and playing it up for the purpose of selling tickets. In fact, it might just be limited to MJF. Everybody else that isn't in or approaching their 40's seems utterly clueless.
Lacey stays in character 99% of the time on social media.

· Banned
12,486 Posts

He’s acting. From all accounts Corbin is one of the nicest guys around and gets along with everyone. He’s a real heel. That’s what’s bothering people so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Fearless University Graduate
Fearless University Graduate
24,871 Posts
Barons probably an exception. When he's out of character he's a pretty chill and laid back guy who has stated he loves being hated.

Of course it has to be someone with no wrestling background who gets how wrestling works. Most of the more experienced guys seem to think flips and no selling can replace everything.

· tombstone blues
17,249 Posts
confirmed corbin isn't blind, spurning that butterface

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.