Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With news that Alexander Rusev is rumored to be debuting on the main roster very soon, I noticed that Rusev wrestles barefoot.

Which brings me to wrestlers who wrestled barefoot. Other than Rusev, the only ones that I can think of are the Wild Samoans, Kevin Van Erich, Umaga, the Headshrinkers, Kamala, Jimmy Snuka, Peter Maivia, and the divas when they competed in swimsuits.

Your thoughts?

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,012 Posts
Haku did also.

·
Banned
1,298 Posts
Doesn't matter for me.

Hopefully he can pull off a successful monster character in the 'E.

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
If it's a way to set himself apart and accentuate his gimmick, I'm all for it. Love Rusev's work.

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
I was terrified this was going to be a fetish forum for some reason. Very relieved it isn't.

·
Registered
8,521 Posts
I don't mind it. It sets him apart from the rest.

Sure some have done it before, but he won't be the last to do it.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Ive been a fan of this guy for years, before he even got signed. He looks awesome, and moves around pretty good for his size. He isnt very tall though, and i feel like thats why theyve been looking for.

·
Banned
8,180 Posts

I actually mentioned in another thread, just the other day, how I'd like it if at least one more guy rocked the Antonino Argentina Rocca look. Nothing but trunks. I think it'd get him immediately noticed over the rest of the generic looking high flyers in jobber tights and kickpads. It reminds me alot of Beast from the X-Men, nerdy as it .sounds, that's what I thought of immediately.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts