Wrestling Forum banner

Barefoot wrestlers

9327 10
With news that Alexander Rusev is rumored to be debuting on the main roster very soon, I noticed that Rusev wrestles barefoot.

Which brings me to wrestlers who wrestled barefoot. Other than Rusev, the only ones that I can think of are the Wild Samoans, Kevin Van Erich, Umaga, the Headshrinkers, Kamala, Jimmy Snuka, Peter Maivia, and the divas when they competed in swimsuits.

Your thoughts?
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5,034 Posts
Ive been a fan of this guy for years, before he even got signed. He looks awesome, and moves around pretty good for his size. He isnt very tall though, and i feel like thats why theyve been looking for.

· Banned
8,694 Posts

I actually mentioned in another thread, just the other day, how I'd like it if at least one more guy rocked the Antonino Argentina Rocca look. Nothing but trunks. I think it'd get him immediately noticed over the rest of the generic looking high flyers in jobber tights and kickpads. It reminds me alot of Beast from the X-Men, nerdy as it .sounds, that's what I thought of immediately.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.