Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Im on School Hols and I am dead bored so I sat around honing my banner making skills and I was wondering what I could do to fix them and which ones u like and why. Not a rating but opinions, oh and if u like what u see there is a week left of hols if anyone wants me to make one for them.

The superhero one is sort of my favourite. Thankyou.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Posted by DonnyMR247:
School Holiday like spring break thing, do u want the flock one as ur sig I dont mind?
Oh, that makes sense. Nah, thanks though, I'II have a new banner soon anyways.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Donny---
I always notice this. You're banner wrestlers are inadequate proportion. When you do a free transform (if u have photoshop) be sure to hold shift. Your banner will look much better. Look at mine. Mysterio is equally as wide as he is thick.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Another thing... HAVEN'T PEOPLE REALISED THAT IN PHOTOSHOP, YOU CAN EDIT THE LAYER EFFECTS?! I ALWAYS SEE THE SAME OLD DEFAULT LAYER STYLE ON BANNERS! Play around, rasterize and use filters, feather stuff....etc

·
Registered
19 Posts
im not too keen on the last two with Edge and Christian in them but I like that backgrounds on the others and the "Xtreme Enough? one looks cool with Team Extreme faded in the middle.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts