Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have started my own show in the Be the Booker forum and I wouldn't mind if someone could make some banners for the PPV matches and the PPV. If you could heres what I'd like.

PPV
Text: Great American Bash
Pictures/Colours: Something involving the American flag colours or the flag itself and with the ICP.

Match 1
Text: World Heavyweight Title
Steve Austin vs. Rikishi
Pictures: One of Austin, one of Rikishi and one of the World Title.

Match 2
Text: No Disqualifcation Match
Triple H vs. Goldberg
Pictures: Triple H and Goldberg.

Match 3
Text: Last Man Standing Acting Career Match
Rock vs. Kane
Pictures: Kane and Rock.

Match 4
Last Woman Standing Match
Kaoru vs. Lioness Aska
Pictures: Kaoru and Lioness Aska (http://www.gaea-inc.com/prfl/index-e.html, only place I've seen their pictures)

Match 5
Text: 6 Man Tag Match
DDP, Shelton Benjamin and RVD vs. Randy Orton, Batista and Tyson Tomko
Pictures: DDP (if possible with IC Title next to him), RVD, Shelton Benjamin, Randy Orton, Batista and Tyson Tomko.

Match 6
Text: Tag Team Match
John Cena and Edge vs. William Regal and Sean O'Haire
Pictures: John Cena, Edge, William Regal and Sean O'Haire.

Match 7
Text: Hardcpre Title Triple Threat Tag Match
Tommy Dreamer and Terri vs. Raven and Black Ninja vs. Rhyno and Coach
Pictures: Tommy Dreamer (if possible with Hardcore Title) and Terri, Rhyno and Jonathan Coachman & Raven and someblacked out. With the Hardcore Title in the middle.

Match 8
Text: Women's Title
Trish Stratus w/Ivory vs. Molly Holly w/Chris Nowinski
Pictures: Molly Holly (if possible with Women's Title), Chris Nowinski, Trish Stratus and Ivory with the Women's Title in the middle.

Match 9
Text: World Tag Team Title - League Final
Turmoil Match
La Resistace vs. Too Great vs. A Team vs. Insane Clown Posse vs. Mack Militant vs. Models vs. Power and Pain
Pictures: Sylvan Grenier/Rob Conway, Eugene/Grand Master Sexay, Val Venis/Billy Gunn, Shaggy 2 Dope/Violent J, Mark Henry/Rodney Mack, Rico/Garrison Cade and Test/Scott Steiner.

Match 9 - 2
Text: World Tag Team Title - League Final
La Resistance vs. Mack Militant vs. Power and Pain vs. ?
Pictures: Sylvan Grenier/Rob Conway, Mark Henry/Rodney Mack and Test/Scott Steiner as well as question mark.

I don't mind the colours, as long as they match through the banners. Thanks to anyone who can do any of these.

A-Dust

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks a lot Djibril, just wondering if you could do this one. I did put it on the list but you didn't do it. Thanks if you can.

Text: 6 Man Tag Match
DDP, Shelton Benjamin and RVD vs. Randy Orton, Batista and Tyson Tomko
Pictures: DDP (if possible with IC Title next to him), RVD, Shelton Benjamin, Randy Orton, Batista and Tyson Tomko.

A-Dust

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
I did do it, I just forgot to post it, I even uploaded it :p.

Oh and I kept them all quite simple cause I thought it made the banner's look more like they would if used on a reall ppv. If you like I could add effects and blending to them and stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts