Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was wondering if someone could make me a G-unit banner, with 50 cent, lloyd banks, young buck, and tony yayo. i dont really care what colours it is as long as it isnt some girly colour. and on it could you write G-Unit. please and thank you! i will add rep!

also could someone make me a NWO banner, with kevin nash, scott hall, sting, luger, savage, hogan and the giant on it.

and have half of it black and white and the other half red and black. and have hogan, giant, and hall on the black and white side. and have sting, luger and savage on the red and black side, with keving nash in the middle. and have it say NWO. could you please do that for me. Thanks. i will add rep!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Only one banner at a time...have to wait a month and a half for another

·
version six
3,891 Posts
You can request 2 right? I'll do the first one, but if you want the second one take some people out, 7 is way too much to fit on a banner. k.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey thanks for the banner man it looks awesome.

and about the nwo one will someone be able to do it if it was only nash, sting, luger, and savage with the newo black and red colours.?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Yeah I did both for vcmstoner. But that was my choice. I like him and the requests he made.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts