Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wondering if anybody could make me a banner for my upcoming BTB thread. Here are the descriptions......

I would like an effective background with a few yellow lightning bolts and an electric chair. In the centre I want "WWE Execution" in orange and "MBLegend" in small black in the corner of the banner. Feel free to experiment!

Also could you post instructions on how to get it as your banner because I am new to this sort of thing and may need some help.

If anybody could do this huge favour for me it would be great and I will give rep, thanks!

·
Banned
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What I've requested is obviously too hard so I will change my request to make it easier.

* WWE Execution in black right in the centre
* John Cena, Edge, Chris Jericho, RVD, Shelton Benjamin on the left side
* Randy Orton, Eddie Guerrero, JBL, Christian, Muhammad Hassan on the right side
* Paul Heyman in a central position in the middle of all of them
* Orange background with some special effects so it's not too plain.

Having wrestlers instead of Lightning bolts and an electric chair should help. Don't worry if it's not exact, just do what you think looks good using the bases above. Thanks guys!

·
3,113 Posts
Don't double post. Obviously no one wanted to do it so there was no point in bumping it, even if it was to "change" it.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Yeah, closed. Don't double post.

Reactions: deadman123
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.