Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I'd like 2 banners please if anyone would be so kind at to make them.

The first I'd like on a black background with the words

'Believe in...' (in smaller text)

then

'Daniel Abel' (In lager below it)

I'd like the text in green. Also if there is room can you put a picture of Michael Clarke Duncan on there, either in hsi roll as Kingpin (wearing the suit, smoking a cigar) or in his younger days.

The second banner I'd also like on a black bck ground with the words:

Michael "Micca T" Ryan in red or blue, which ever looks best and a picture of Slyvester Stallone in his Rocky days. i'd prefer it if it was from Rocky IV when he is wearing a suit.

Also if when you make them you think the colours don't work change them around.

Thanks a lot to whoever can do that for me.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's technically true yeah I'll be mainly using them in my E-fed but when i do post here I will use them here...

C'mon give an old W-e veteran a banner lol.

·
Registered
619 Posts
just because you joined a long time ago doesn't make you a veteran...you've been here WAY longer than me and i almost have the same amount of post you do

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heh believe me I've made more posts than my post count says, at one point i had the mosts posts on the forums with 500 then those boards were deleated. I lost another 300 when the E-fed got deleated and i probably lost a few after the most recent E-fed was deleated. I don't even know what my post count is right now.

Look I'm not stupid and can see none of you are going to be kind enough to make me a banner just because my computer sucks to much to post here any more because of all the damn pop-ups but thanks anyway.

·
Registered
619 Posts
first off, i dont' spam

second, i didn't know about those [pst and for that, i appologize, i'll make it

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Cheers man, but you should realize that post count isnt everything. I could write one 6000 word post on backstage polotics in the WWE and someone could write 50 5 line posts complaining about Triple H. By the logic of 'the hight the post count the better a poster you are' the guy with the 5 liners would get the credit.

Oh but I've spammed in my time, me AleXXX and Grace used to spam up every thread on the old W-e boards in the good old days :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts