Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will some one please make me a banner 450 by 230. With a golden background and the pic of Stacy in the blue thong on the right, the black thong (from WWE Divas Desert Heat) on the left and the pic of her from Stuff magazine where she is kneeling and has her hand on her side. And across the banner I want it to say Stacy is a Goddess in Mideval (I can never spell that right, lol)font. And the IS should be in bold.

Thanks to whoever offers to put this together.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
gimme the pics, then i'll do it

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
it's not really what you wanted but...

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
If I was him I'd put up and shut up.
Nice peice LK, I certainly like it.
I think that's what he meant by the medieval font.
Even though they arn't the right pics I think it looks good.

That Stacy cut in the middle, what effects are you using on that? I see you using it frequently and it looks pretty good.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
uhm, copy the layer, set it to screen. Motion blur it horizontal, about 10 pixels. Copy the normal layer set it to overlay and colorize it with a low saturation. that's about it

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't want to sound ungretful or unappreciative or anyting (because I am). But I would like the banner I requested please, and I will use both so the work on the first one does not go to waste.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
yeah , i don't like cutting out pics. And this one is just fine, you prabably don't like it because here ass isn't on it

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LK said in post #11 :
yeah , i don't like cutting out pics. And this one is just fine, you prabably don't like it because here ass isn't on it
No, it's not that. I do like it, I think it's great. I would have prefered the one I requested, jsut because it's exactly what I wanted, but this one is great too. So really thank you so much for the banner.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts