Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I've had some new pics for a new banner, and think it's easier this time. As the last one didn't get done.

Size: An average banner size, nothing stupid

Colors: Black and Silver

Text: "Hombre" and "The Bicycle Customizer", if it's easier to read make them all caps

Pics:

This pic is way to big, so I'll leave that to you. It's the top one.

I realize the pics are huge so just do the best to downsize them without destroying them.

Edit- I forgot the avatar. I'd like it matching the banner with this pic(minus the stupid red writing):

Another Edit- mjamesonh, don't even try it. Don't even post in here.

·
Registered
619 Posts
SORRY I COULDN'T DELETE THE POST BECAUSE THE DAMN BUTTION DISSAPPEARED. PLEASE DON'T WARN ME FOR THIS. FIGURED I POST THE BANNER HERE ANYWAY SINCE I COULDN'T GET RID OF THIS DAMN THING!

forgot heres the avatar

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not to be an ass but it's not what I'm looking for. I'd like to stay away from the red and make the bikes more defined.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Please never do that again. I know LK does it sometimes but he doens't do it that much.

And i'm not sure if that's what Hombre's looking for. I know I don't like it. But the avatar is pretty cool.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BrckBrlnXII said:
And i'm not sure if that's what Hombre's looking for. I know I don't like it. But the avatar is pretty cool.
Yeah, that's still not it. You went from totally dark to way to light. Like I said before, black and silver. The text seems pretty n00bish too. And you do realize there is another picture, right? It's the link, it was way too big to post.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Okay, I didn't realize the pics or the color request. I'll retry tomarrow

·
Registered
619 Posts
Sorry, I forgot, I will TOMORROW!!! If I dont....I dunno....

Reactions: Hombre

·
version six
3,891 Posts
Hombre's a fag, he should quit being a bitch when people try and make shat for him.. He should learn Photoshop instead of being an ass.

No wonder no-one does your banners.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ya, I'm an ass. It's part of my personality, I can admit that. As for PS it's just not my thing. You can make graphics and I can make bicycles

1 - 20 of 22 Posts