Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm making my first banner request... (yes the original banner maker is making a request :p) I'm too lazy to spend the time cutting fresh images and re-installing Illustrator so I thought i'd request one. I'm sick of looking at my plain sig too.

REQUEST: 2Fast2Furious/Car banner.

INCLUDE:
  • The Nissan GTR Skyline (The white car Brian drives at the beginning of the movie)
  • Roman Pearce (Tyrese Gibson)
  • Something to do with revs and nos.
  • And some hot ladies to accompany the car and Tyrese. Torrie, Jenna Jameson or Beyonce please, or any other hottie that fits in.
TEXT: Bofpak

SIZE: 500x150px or there abouts.

Thanks in advance to GP or OZ who this is mainly directed to but if anyone else wants to give it a shot theyre more than welcome and I will be very grateful.

If GP or OZ could chuck in a little flash or ImageReady it would make my day.

Thanks.
Bofpak (ex-mod of graphics) :D

·
Registered
840 Posts
What happened to you, Boffa? You used to be the best, and now you're a broken man, sitting on a peestained couch, drinking Schlitz, watching old reruns of Jerry Springer.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
J0KER said in post #3 :
What happened to you, Boffa? You used to be the best, and now you're a broken man, sitting on a peestained couch, drinking Schlitz, watching old reruns of Jerry Springer.
YOUR POST HAS INSPIRED ME. I shall rise again to re-install that Illustrator and Photoshop. No more Whiskey, no more Winnie Blue ciggies and definently no more Springer... Now, where's that cd?

Nice banner GP but im looking for a smaller banner with a darker sort of a look. And is it just me or does Tyrese look like he has down syndrome in that picture?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts