Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

My last request was: Simple Avatar Request - 15th Feb 2010

All I'm after are the letters "F A B" in some sort of film reel.

I've been chosen as the head of the "Filmmakers At Bangor" Society at University and could do with a nifty looking banner for paperwork/advertising etc. I'm rubbish at Photoshop too.

A standard size banner/letterhead would do nicely.

I think black and white could work well but whatever is easy for you is fine with me!

As long as it's film related and looks good I'll be happy. Sorry if this is a little low on details but theres not much more I can add too it other than possibly a film reel with the letters F A B in each frame.

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for that mate, It is what I'm looking for!

If possible could (also to anyone else willing to have a go) it be a little more streamlined and rectangular? Just so I can fit it on the top of a (landscape) A4 piece of paper.

EDIT: How's this for a "visual aid":

_____

lFlAlBl
_____

If that makes sense?

·
I use emoticons wayy to muchhh :)
350 Posts
Yea, I got what you were saying. The overall image of the flim strip I used is just hard to warp and get the way you want it in photoshop. You be the judge, but that's about as good as I can get it. I could always try using a different flim image?

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mate, they look awesome!

I'm really happy with those, you could always try a new image if you fancy it. Maybe something a little narrower?

Any change you could Greyscale/Black & White one of them? I think we'll be getting Hoodies made with the logo on at some point.

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks so much Tenacious! The FAB is exactly how I pictured it, Nice & Simple :D

Any way you could seperate the FAB from the filmmakers at bangor and reduce the white around the lettering, just so it's a bit smaller. Thanks again though mate

1 - 7 of 7 Posts