Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my second banner which I think is worth presenting that I have made. Please give em your feedback.

I know the font suck but I don't know how to do the fancy font thigns like NDF, LK and Djirbil(Soory if I mispelt). I know I did the background bit with the pattern tool with a premade paatern but I only got it about a two daysn ago. Please tell me what tuutorials on www.good-tutroials.com would be useful for me cause there are thousands.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How the hell do I make a bg.

·
Banned
455 Posts
BG = Background

Go to open. Open new(the first thing that shows up).Select 2 or 3 colors. Go to filter. Go to render. Go to smoke and click on that.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I find it funny how Chainsaw is giving tips on getting new fonts...

You know for a 2nd banner I cant really say much... it seems you didnt have the pictures as the top layers so you cant see Orton all that well... well for a 2nd try its ok...6/10

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
The font stuff he got from me. He thought that he would get viruses from downloading them!

nice work Jenno and your cut is good! 6/10 normally but for a 2nd work 7/10!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually my cut sucks. I went over the bits in it that went wrong with a pettern stamp. I will take everything you said into consideration.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its the IC nad the World Heavyweight.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
The IC Title is from WWF, and the Randy Orton pic was taken about 4 years ago when he had that gay haircut...u need to use up to date pics.....and u need to centre the text, its off to one side....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts