1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
but those banners suck

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
WOW! 34 hits! You must be amazed at that amount.....seeing as I can shit better banners than those and I'm not the best there is.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
"Note: Due to requests, please allow up to 1 month for delivery (highly doubt it will take that long)"

-Love that...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Well to those of you who complimented me, thank you!

To those of you who insulted my work, please bare in mind that I have only started not even 2 weeks ago.

I'm currently saving up my money to buy PAINT SHOP PRO 8, which costs at my local Hastings, $100. I have recently spent all my allowance money, buying wrestling merchandise, and paying to get them autographed. I recently got a Rey Mysterio black replica mask, autographed and personalized.

Anyway, these banners will be better as soon as I buy the Paint Shop Pro 8. Heres an example of what I did with my 30 day free trial of it.

Right as soon as I buy it, you can expect more detailed work! All for free!

About the NOTE part, that's only there incase people begin ordering alot when I buy paint shop pro, so just forget about that on.

Anyway, hopefully I'll get some better reviews when I buy Paint Shop, until then, keep in mind, im a newbie at banner making. Thank you...

-Steven

Let me repost that picture, this time it should work

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.