Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**Banner & avatar request**PLEZ

ok i would love if somebody could make me a banner.
ok i want Ken Kennedy, Christopher Daniels and Austin Aries in it. i would like it too say OrtonsPEEP316 toward the bottem. the colors i want are greenish black,(like the back of the christopher daniels pic) with the green lights sort of.
n here r the pics. i want Kennedy in the Middle and whatever is better, fallen angel or aries on the left or right.

Now for my Avatar, same kind of thing, like those green lights. n this aries pic

ok thanks, rep will be added.
NOTE: If you would liek to change anything that u think might be better please do so. for eaither Banner or Avatar. THANK YOU.

T

·
0 Posts
Don't double-post.

If someone wants to make it they will. We have a life other than making unappreciative punks like you banners. :)

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TheManWithThePlan said:
Don't double-post.

If someone wants to make it they will. We have a life other than making unappreciative punks like you banners. :)
alright thanks,,,cool. Dont ever call me a punk again jerk off.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Hello mood swings. Nobody wants to do requests for an asshole, such as yourself, by the way.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i cant talk this ever since this site when down n i went from 800+ posts to 200 i have been treated like crap. i say one thing that people dont agree with and they give me crap. callin me a n00b,asshole, ....... i was a main-eventer just like most of u but now im a j00ber. i kinda sucks i get treated like crap now.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i tend to disagree, i always treat other posters with respect and i expect the same in return, guess i was wrong. u say one "bad" thing on this forum u get bashed out the door.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
"Respect is for people who don't deserve it."

Who said that? I don't know, read that somewhere.

But ya, stop replying and just someone fill this, or not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts