Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fantasy
14,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to request a banner/avatar

Banner:I would like it to have Trish/Lita on it w/Pics of Them Both Holding The Womens Title and Be Like My Current Banner w/Lita Infront of a American Flag and Trish Infront of a Canadian Flag

EDIT:I have changed my request,I would like the above banner but instead of a new Avatar I would just like 2 gifs added to my banner,1 w/Trish Doing the Chick Kick and The Other w/Lita doing the Moonsault with the gifs being underneath the pics of Trish and Lita

Rep To Whoever can do that for me...Thanks

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Well, it IS a month and a half, tomorrow...

·
Fantasy
14,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone Else want to make these for me?,It looks like Evolved Changed their mind,I already let Evolved Know that they didnt have to make it for me so if anyone wants to make this Banner/Avatar for me please do so...Thanks and Ill add rep for whoever will do that

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Huh? When someone says tomorrow they actually mean sometime this week.

·
Fantasy
14,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
To:Evolved-Pics for My Banner

I wasnt able to PM This to you but heres the pics for The banner & Avatar

Banner:w/Lita Infront of a American Flag and Trish Infront of a Canadian Flag and With The Same Text

Avatar:I would Just like to Modify my current one w/a Slideshow Avatar Keeping the Same Pic of Trish but Add a Pic of Lita infront of a American Flag to it

And This Pic for the Avatar,If its too big let me know

·
Fantasy
14,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thats nice,Evolved is working on one for me once he is done ill look at his and yours and decide which to use,thanks rep added

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
I've merged your two threads. Why did you think in the name of all things holy it would be a good idea to start another thread?

The merging didn't work quite rigth, but yeah.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts