Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Escalator Temporarily Stairs
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I noticed that no one wanted to try my Low Ki banner, so...here's another post that somebody might be interested in trying...I'd like it to have a lot of blue,and in some kind of nice lookin font (white) I'd like it to say...54321BreakTheWalls...maybe in one of the corners...with the following pictures...

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Yeah, you really waited long for that Low Ki request...now which one should I close??? I guess the Low Ki one.

·
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rules say that if someone does the banner then you cant ask for another one for a given amount of time...so I wasn't really breaking any rules, but I guess if you feel you have to close one...its just that with 57 views and not one response even showing interst in the Low Ki, I figured it was a lost cause...

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
If I feel I'll have to close one? You think you can leave two request open? Don't the rules say that you can only request one? Yeah.

K, maybe I just added that rule to the guide, but it was enforced long before.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Can some one make me a banner of christian and put my screen name on it in the bottom left corner and make it pretty big, but befor you make it can you show me the picture of him first

·
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I honestly wasn't saying anything I said to try and make you sound wrong, you're the administrator here...I just wasn't aware of such a rule, and apparently I wasn't wrong...I'm not here to be a rebel or anything like that so I'd appreciate it if you didn't jump on my case about it without any previous knowledge...Its not like I'm one of those people who does the wrong the from the start, gets corrected, and does it again and again anyway...so cut me some slack here...

·
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thats awesome man, you think you could hook me up with an avatar too?

And if anyone wants to give this a shot, that'd be cool...but I like the one I have currently so...it'd be more of a test for you as opposed to me wanting more choices... :cool: Rep added TX

·
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dude, wait...are you talkin about the fact that I asked for an avatar? Because that was in my thread title....

If not then you've gotta be talkin about the fact that I posted a Low-Ki request, then posted a Michael Shane request...and LK even said that he added that to the rules right after I did it so I did read the rules...and at the time that wasn't there...

Srry, must've been posting at the same time as Mick...thnx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts