Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Banner:

Logo:

(It's for a fiscal advisingburo called 'percent')

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
I like the banner. i like the effects, the way the band looks and the bg. I like the text too, although "The National" isn't your best.

Logo looks cool, I'll always find doing something professional looking quite difficult, so I think you've done quite well. I like the grey/green contrast, looks cool. And the simplicity of it all. Your use of colour is nice aswell.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
I'd change the two zeros on the logo to that green color used in the glow. Right now there's too many colors going on. I don't like the large kerning on the type either. The bottom type looks better with that compact look.

·
The man who taught Vince Russo everything he knows
1,933 Posts
Im not too keen about the national banner. Its not bad, maybe its just the colour. The lines dont connect at two points. (if thats just the design then its ok)

The logo seems a typical logo. If the 0's are in parallel with the line going up shudnt they bend to the right very slightly?

Uhhm to rate the banner. 9/10

The logo...never really rate stuff like that much so 8/10

------

Are you getting anything out of this? Or is it like whoever produces the best logo gets theirs put up.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nah, I made the logo for a school project...it's a fictional fiscal advising buro so I used '%'.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts