Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was my chaingang12385 name banned...i couldnt login and i dont know wtf i did wrong...someone please mother fu**** enlighten me,...

·
The Machine
15,664 Posts
i think you had to re-register because this forum had some problems but i think the problems has been fixed now so continue the posting

·
Banned
2 Posts
i suck? this comin from a 17 year old with no hair on his balls..lol so what i get banned for no reasons by a bunch of lower class teenagers..im done here..i enjoyed the short time had here ( 2 months) i jus dont get why dick murdoch and pyro bitch and complain and be allowed..here knowing me i prob got cracked for not caring and having my ****in pw..123123 :\ lol...i suck sinner? hmmm wow..u prob never leave these forums u never seen a set of titsn ur life cept on cinemax when u turn on the TV when ur mom and dad go to bed...if this is how one sided this place is...i dont want part of it..but it would be cool to know why i was ****in banned

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
STFU. You didn't get banned. If you registered past June 24th, your account became lost because the forum reverted back the 24th. Read the announcement in the top of every forum.

You probably aren't any older than Sinner. If you are, that's very sad.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
cena12222 said:
i suck? this comin from a 17 year old with no hair on his balls..lol so what i get banned for no reasons by a bunch of lower class teenagers..im done here..i enjoyed the short time had here ( 2 months) i jus dont get why dick murdoch and pyro bitch and complain and be allowed..here knowing me i prob got cracked for not caring and having my ****in pw..123123 :\ lol...i suck sinner? hmmm wow..u prob never leave these forums u never seen a set of titsn ur life cept on cinemax when u turn on the TV when ur mom and dad go to bed...if this is how one sided this place is...i dont want part of it..but it would be cool to know why i was ****in banned
A 17 year old that hasn't gone through puberty? I feel sorry for you, if you think 17 year olds didn't go through puberty yet, probably from experience.

·
In Abhorrence Dementia
7,329 Posts
cena12222 said:
The way you type,your total lack of punctuation and those irritating abbreviations you use are enough to make people flame you.I can't believe that any mature person types this way.More likely,a 10 year old kid.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts