Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to make this thread to bitch about banned members. Why the fuck would you go to all the trouble to make a second username when you know that it's gonna get banned a day or two later. Why not just live with it and not make a second username to bitch about your old name. People like that piss me off. Just like mybraves.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Because people come onto the forum when they are bored, when you're bored, it's not much trouble just to make a second account.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I've been banned on one forum, for speaking my mind about something(but being intelligent about it)...I was a mod at the time too...although I never rejoined. I feel if you're going to get banned, especially for a stupid reason, then that forum isn't worth your time anyways. Rejoining is basically making a fool out of yourself and proving you can't live without an internet forum.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Banned members aren't instantly banned again when they re-join.

·
Banned
24 Posts
Damn all of u r pretty weird about this, I heard that penguin bitch, well, bitching and shit. Well idk but I like this Forum cause it's kinda fun when I'm bored u know...All of u seem cool and shit tho...idk L8r
Penguin=Shit

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
The people who actually found Penguin "funny" need to reassess their lives, and I suggest - get more fresh air in those lungs.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Who?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts