Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anyone else agrees with me on this, but I get very irritated these days when the big heel has some sort of stable or small team and every time the big match comes along against the face, the main heel's associates are banned from ringside.

I feel like this takes away from potential interesting parts of matches. Run-ins have been done in some of WWE's most interesting matches and I feel as if they're overusing the stipulation now. I can remember it happening to Legacy on numerous occasions, along with the Nexus and most recently the New Nexus. I mean if they're trying to pull off a feud and make the stable relevant, they're gonna need to have some actual face time. Back in the days of Evolution you were damn sure Ric Flair was going to save Orton, Batista or Triple H's ass if needed.

This also opens up plenty of different opportunities for match endings that can still make both participants look good. For example if Mason Ryan were at ringside for Punk/Orton, I could see it coming out completely different with Punk winning with some assistance and it would make both guys look good. I don't know, I've been watching matches recently and constantly been noticing this in them so I figured I'd throw it out there.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts