Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really? Jesus Christ. I know image-boards are terrible[places but what the hell? I wasn't trolling either. That guy was a racist douche-bag and I hope he gets hit by a car. The world would be a much better place if people who thought like that guy died off.
So screw you and you're racist website.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,816 Posts
Really? Jesus Christ. I know image-boards are terrible[places but what the hell? I wasn't trolling either. That guy was a racist douche-bag and I hope he gets hit by a car. The world would be a much better place if people who thought like that guy died off.
One of the rules they have here is that you can't wish death upon anyone.

I don't really get it, either, because we can go around calling people's mothers whores and shit like that but we can't tell someone to off themselves. It's words on a screen....if that person happens to pass away, it isn't someone's fault because they told them on a message board to kill themselves (this is assuming the death is not a suicide. If they kill themselves because you told them to, well, that is another story, but if you say 'kill yourself' and they die of cancer a week later...yeah).

I am not saying wishing death upon someone is right, I don't like to do it.

·
The legend never dies
4,358 Posts
wishing death on someone is just as bad as the racist, people on this site will do anything to get you going just dont worry about it, you don't know them personally you should'nt give a fuck imo, they are being keyboard warriors if there making fun of your race just dont give a fuck, you gotta have thick skin, or they will always get under your skin just the way the internet is.

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
When were you banned? And are you talking about this forum?

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
(Y)

I don't like racism either:no:.

Although if you do it here chances are you will get banned. Just read the rules and you'll be fine. Also some thoughts are just better be kept private:cool2.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts