Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the bank to store some of my money. OK?
When i click on bank, this shows up-

Wrestling-Edge.com Forums's Store
Welcome to Wrestling-Edge.com Forums's Store, More welcome text to go here!
Quick Nav - [Purchase History]
Change Custom Title - Change Other User's Custom Title - Change Username - Glowing Username - Colored Username - Bank

Bank
Welcome to the bank. You currently have 478 points in the bank, last updated on Today at 11:12 AM. You currently have 0 points in your pocket.

Deposit Points
Withdraw Points

I wanted to take all the money out of the bank. I clicked on withdraw points and when when i type in 478, a screen comes up that says " You cant deposit more then you have. Then i typed in 5 points ( i had 5 points in my pocket) and it said something like- 5 points stored sucessfully. Can somebody help me!

·
Banned
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^^^you know, i clicked on the buy button so now i can keep my points there if i want to

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
It's possible your money's gone, I suppose. That would be dependent on you failing to follow all the on-screen prompts, which would be quite possible by the look of things.

What's more likely is that you were too impatient to let the database update. I suspect there's not even a problem, let alone one that all staff members must read about.

G

·
Let me guess.

You deposited money one time, it worked, you saw on the navbar that you still had your points so you tried to deposit them again but it failed.

That's the only thing I can think of because withdraw and deposit will never get mixed up unless you clicked the wrong link.

After depositing/withdrawing points, you have to click the link on the last page.

·
Banned
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HEY! it worked? cool. Sorry for bothering the ADMINASTRATORS. I was mad that when i tried to withdraw it didnt work. Thanks guys, and thankyou c L a S h, and bad_meetz_evil.

G

·
Wait. If you're going by when I said "it worked," no, you misunderstand. By "worked" I mean you went to confirmation page, submitted, then went to another page that said it was successful. Then, instead of clicking the link it provides to you, all you did was go on about your business, not realizing you forgot the click the provided link.

I just tried it out. I had a LARGE amount in the bank (er...something like 1000000000000000000000). I withdrew 5 successfully. I ignored the link. 30 minutes later, the bank tells me:

"Welcome to the bank. It appears you haven't deposited any points into the bank, so here's your shot at investing some hard-earned points! You currently have 5915 points in your pocket."

I'm quite certain you ignored this link: 5 deposited into the bank successfully! (Go back to the main bank page for it to update.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts