Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to withdraw my points from my bank the other day and for some reason it would withdraw, can anyone help me out.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Well if you wanted it to withdraw and it withdrew there is no problem.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Only thing that i could think of that would possibly cause it not to let you withdraw points after you put points in there would be an error in the bank. Other than that are you sure you weren't trying to withdraw more points than you had in the bank?

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
It must be some error within the bank itself than.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
There's no bank error. I just withdrew 100 points just now. It must be an error for him only for whatever reason. I looked at his interest and it said 0%, so maybe you can't withdraw until you get some interest. I don't know for sure though.

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no i got 1 poiny of intrest. But can i combine the money in my bank with the money in my pocket to buy something.. like lets say i have 450 in my pocker and 50 in the bank but cant withdraw it can i buy a new name even if the points arnt all in my pocket?

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
You are a mod. Discount has nothing to do with interest.

As for the question, you'll need to give me more details.

After depositing the points, did you click the link on the success page? If not, try logging out and logging back in, and withdrawing the points. Work or not?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts