Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
What's up, vanilla face?
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to withdraw my 755 points from the bank and all of the sudden it said my point level was like -520 and then I withdrew my points and my point level went down to 225. I don't understand why my point level went so low so I think I was screwed out of like 700 points that I was saving to by a glow username.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
How many points you suppose to have? and how many you suppose to withdraw?

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
The change in points doesnt always happen right away. The last time I took out points from the bank, the change in my number of points didnt change for a couple of minutes.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
You didn't go back to the main bank page when you did all this, right?

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
If people followed the instructions on screen and allowed the database to update, then there would never be another thread like this again.

·
What's up, vanilla face?
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did Flash. I had like 255 points before I withdrew my 755 then while I was withdrawing it at the top it said my points were -500 or something and then I withdrew it and updated the database and I went back to my 255 points but then it said my bank was empty so I'm saying I lost like 755 points from the bank because for some rease it went to -500 while I was withdrawing and afterwards the 755 plus -500 made it go back to 255 and no pointsin the bank while before hand I had 255 and 755 points in the bank.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Just go back if the points still there.... maybe it happen what SIAG said.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
It's a possibility that a mod or admin took them or something, I've heard they can do that to you. That way, you would have lost all those points. If not, maybe you just didn't follow the instructions and screwed up your own account.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
It is possible, but unless he's really pissed someone off they wouldn't bother with it. Besides, 700 points used to be alot but now it's like nothing.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Jake_p53 said:
It's a possibility that a mod or admin took them or something, I've heard they can do that to you. That way, you would have lost all those points. If not, maybe you just didn't follow the instructions and screwed up your own account.
All they can do is give you warning- banned you- but cant steal your points :rolleyes:

but did you pissed one of them?
by the way did you check them out again?

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
No, I'm pretty sure they can do that. I've heard what they do is just take enough points so you have a negative amount, and you need 'at least 0' to access your bank, so you can't withdraw. Hombre pretty much said that what I said was true. It probably didn't happen because he could get into his account. Just a thought though.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Administrators can do what they like with pretty much any aspect of your profile, including points. It's extremely rare that they do though, especially something like this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts