Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey hoboooosssssss, we got beer,you know you want some.Imagine yourself in the beach,drinking beer,paradise.Come on Mary Joe,you know your thirsty *sf gets ready*..........

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
What in the holy shit is wrong with this guy?

·
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hell no, I'm not a hobo.Warrior of darkness recruit:agree:*sf wonders why the trap didn't work,He even put Foster's in the frig.) *sf then realizes he didn't put canadian beer in there*

·
Registered
454 Posts
Get cider everyone knows Hobos love cheap cider.

·
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Ow!!! that really hurt,are you a barbarian,you din't throw rocks at people*sf gets pissed and wonders again why the trap around the frig didn't work,sf sends JZA to fix it and JZA falls inide the trap,Sf starts laughing histericaly and gives JZA the canadian beer* DIND-DING *sf gets an Idea and sends Bang-Bang to hump Stronbads leg(I got my revenge) well back to the drawing board...........unless someone wants a beer..........and falls for my trap.......shit I wasn't suppose to say that......or maybe you hobos want,like JZA said, some "freshly made" "warm" apple" cider..........

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Hmmm Fridge Monkey!!!

(Ivan runs up to sf's fridge, steals monkey, runs away to the dumpster)

·
Registered
600 Posts
I have been gone for a while. What the hell is this Hobo thing? Someone please pm me and explain before I cast judgement.

·
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, Ivan so you grabbed the monkey instead of the beer? Wow now that is an impreesive thing to do considering your a hobo.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Must of already been drunk - Takin a monkey instead of beer

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
he took a monkey nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SF, JZA GO GET THAT MONKEY BACK

DAMN IVAN AND HIS MONKEY STEALING WAYS..................

·
Registered
454 Posts
Oh man u let him take MY monkey - Well I'm gonna have my snake as my pet now then.

·
Registered
454 Posts
This is not spam.
Oh and I like ur custom title it's very good

1 - 20 of 23 Posts