Wrestling Forum banner

Which of the following IDs should be banned

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
On behalf of the entire forum (I'd imagine) I'd like to issue the following statment:

Shut the fuck up...

Thank you :)

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
I like your logic and your total of one post gives us the opinion that you'll be banned too if you post crap like this too much. That was ANOTHER FORUM and this is the internet so get over it.

N

·
0 Posts
champion_gamer said:
"adam," if you ever edit one of my posts again, I'll report you to your superior (whoever that is).
Hi, I'm Adam's superior. Should I ban Adam? I will, if you say so.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think he has done anything right now to deserve to be banned, except editing my post (must be a hacker).

Nitemare, since you are a "super admin", could you tell me if either of those people are already banned or not?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I'm sorry....but I don't know this "Adam", maybe you have him confused with someone else.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
banned!

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Champion Gamer sounds a little like Ultimate Gamer. I know IPs don't match, but still. And he "knows" Trishlovejake.

Can I ban him? I think I've gathered more than enough evidence, and I've got a taste for the BAN button (and the deodorant picture, I even found a new one).

I await your response eagerly.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Can I ban him? I never banned anyone :( and flash recently banned LucaTurrili.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
^^^He was a racist, so yeah, he had to go. I'm happy to pass to LK, I had my turn last week.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts