·
Banned
3,331 Posts
by that i mean unregister if u can

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Double posting is a good way to start.

If you don't wnat to visit, then don't come here. No-one is forcing you to stay. These ban me threads are full of shit. They make it sound like they are addicted and the only way to stop them from coming here is to ban them.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
mayb he jus feels like bein banned

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
ya ban him

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
When you go to log on and you are banned, a message will pop up saying you are banned, and it will provide an email you can use to contact the admin.

If that didn't exist, he could just go on another computer, come on the forums and email an admin.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Don't do what? The message? It's a default thing, it always pops up, it's like the message you get when you type in your password wrong.

I wouldn't say he wants to leave, if he wanted to leave he would just go. He's asking to be banned, so I say ban his ass.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
No, it doesn't pop up that 'You are Banned' It just says the same message when you type in an incorrect password.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Limit said:
No, it doesn't pop up that 'You are Banned' It just says the same message when you type in an incorrect password.
I didn't say a message saying you were banned pops up.

Last time I checked on forums similar to these, something like "You do not have permission to view this board" or something like that comes up, and then it's like "click here to contact the administrator."

If this forum doesn't have one, then theres 2 things that can be done.

1) If he really wants to come back that bad, he can go to another computer and contact an admin

2) He shouldn't have been such a jackass and ask to be banned. Maybe he'll learn a lesson from that.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
I don't care about this dude. Who we should ban is Nitemare's little butt buddy MoNique. I hate that little fag so much, no offense to BB. So, let's all forget about this little dumbass and get MoNique banned.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts