·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BAN ME FROM WRESTLING EDGE

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
......why? If you don't want to be here anymore or whatever your problem is, just don't come here. Or are you addicted or something and you need to quit cold turkey by being banned?
:confused:

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
When I moved this to Rants and posted, I didn't see his other threads(posted the same thread in every forum) so after seeing all that, I banned him. He's gotten his wish. Bitch made all those threads so I'd have to move them. Oh well, gave me something to do. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I banned him. But before seeing all his other threads. So I thought it was still just one thread that I seen in Anything. So I thought it was wrong to ban him for one little thread. So I put him to registered user. Then you banned him, so I changed his user title and put him to banned users instead of banned by moderators. Luvu though BB <3

(sure you can ban him. but where were you when I was moving all his threads? :no: )

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Kaneanite said in post #8 :
(sure you can ban him. but where were you when I was moving all his threads? :no: )
He was talking to me on MSN :)

But if he's only "banned" banned, and not IP banned...do you think he'll come back under one of his other usernames?

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Man this sucks really bad now that WELegend is gone, like I said before Flash and Adam are great mods and they do there job as good as anyone on this forum but they are not on as much as WELegend was and now there is nobody to close and move the threads in the wrestling forums.

Flash is on in the mornings (my time) and Adam is on sometimes during the evening (my time) but WELegend was always on in the evenings and he did a lot of work.

Now there is nobody to move or close the threads in the evening anymore.

Yes I am extremely pissed.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts