Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why would you give a Wyatt Balor Joe triple threat away on Free TV this isnt the Monday Night Wars. Its not like it will increase ratings significantly. Its a match that could easily have been on a PPV.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Baby Yoda
30,140 Posts
The psychology around this match is garbage.

Two big men afraid of someone the size of Balor fpalm

·
Baby Yoda
30,140 Posts
This match was possibly one of the worst I've seen.

Technically it was fine, but it was laughable and made two supposed ME talents look like complete geeks for someone who should be on 205 and was being sold as an underdog by commentary while he beats both big mens arses.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I asked myself the same question. Asinine booking. Remember when PPV matches were actually special? Now these guys face off on tv almost every damn week. By the time the PPV happens, it's sort of a yawn fest.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I asked myself the same question. Asinine booking. Remember when PPV matches were actually special? Now these guys face off on tv almost every damn week. By the time the PPV happens, it's sort of a yawn fest.
They ruined by just announcing the 5 competitors. Could've least had qualifiers. They done the same thing on SDL.

·
SLAVE.
3,384 Posts
They ruined by just announcing the 5 competitors. Could've least had qualifiers. They done the same thing on SDL.

Yup and it's just so basic as well. Lets announce a PPV match a month ahead of time, shit now we've got nothing to fill the time with, lets basically just do the PPV match four times in a row before doing it at the PPV!

Stupid.

Why not announce that at Extreme Rules there will be a five way match to decide who will face Lesnar for the title and over the next four weeks they'd be running a tournament for people to battle for those five slots? It's so simple, it means that the PPV match will still feel special when we get there and it will make the weekly matches worthwhile. Why are they (WWE Creative) not able to see these basic things?

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
They're not fighting a war against another wrestling company, but they're still fighting a war...

A far more dangerous, high stakes, war...

They're fighting a war against irrelevancy and decadence, a war they're losing badly...

I can't say I blame them for pulling out any and every trick they have up their sleeves.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
wyatt been using that daz on them trousers though, whiter than white.

wyatt is never too busy eating worlds to get abit of light washing in.

I see you wyatt.

·
SLAVE.
3,384 Posts
wyatt been using that daz on them trousers though, whiter than white.

wyatt is never too busy eating worlds to get abit of light washing in.

I see you wyatt.
Apart from the pattern makes it look like he's either shit himself or has a really sweaty ass. Between the trousers, the gut and the dreadlocks he really repulses me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts