Wrestling Forum banner

Bald Orton Or Hairy Orton

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you prefer Randy Orton with hair, like how he does now, having hair on his head similar to when he was the Legend Killer and in Evolution

Or do you like bald Orton

·
Banned
362 Posts
i think his beard thing looks weird as shit. anyway i prefered his legend killer look with his hair, but he's gotten older it probably won't look the same on him now as it did then

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
orton has gotten older and his face imo looks more weathered and battle torn

pre viper

viper

bald look especially with beard makes him more menacing

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I liked when he had hair hair, like legend killer days hair. Although he looks better with a little, like now, than he does bald. He looks odd bald.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
I think he looks best now with his beard and short hair. He has a similar beard to me (The ladies love it)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Fat Jericho.
For some reason that just made my day. Well done good sir, not many people have the pleasure of making my day. (Y)

And as for which Orton hair style I prefer I will have to go with the bald/semi bald and beard look as it gives him more of the viper look than he had with hair, makes him look slicker and more like the Apex Predator he is.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
But with Orton being bald, it just shows his evolution, his maturation and adaptation into a bigger and better superstar

1 - 20 of 54 Posts