Wrestling Forum banner

Bad news for Tarver fans...

2481 Views 27 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  Ovidswaggle
Tarver is back on the FCW site roster. Looks like he really was just an extra. Thoughts?
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,262 Posts
This is stupid. They're wasting him so much.

· Registered
1,356 Posts
Not surprised. In fact, the first time he re-appeared on television during the Smackdown episode where Teddy first got attacked and people were comming up with theories that Tarver did it. I was saying that he was probaly being used as an extra as it wouldn't be the first time that someone from development was used as an extra for a segment. I didn't want to be right, but looks like I was, for now atleast.

It's a shame though because Tarver has a lot of potential and I really like the guy.

· Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I actually thought he had potential.

· Banned
4,531 Posts
Who cares the guy was nothing in nexus anyway.
F that. His scary ass intense looks after beatdowns were awesome. He gave them an element of "bad-ass" that they've been missing. Nexus hasn't been shit since him and Sheffield were gone. Both groups are a joke now. Half the guys in them don't look like they could legitimately beat anyone's ass.

· Phantom Thief
21,490 Posts
Fuck. This man is truly one of the best WWE has to offer, this is just bullshit, plain and simple. I was hoping he would be a U.S champion in a few months. Hopefully WWE sees the error of their ways and brings him back.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.