Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Banned
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, your top fella Hollywood Johnson brings you some deverstating news. I am going away for a while to do some important things, and will therefore be unable to come on wrestling forums. I know you fellas are going to be heartbroken to hear this news, but don't worry. Your top fella will be back in the future. When? I cannot tell you, but it won't be for a while. I hope you fellas will have a great time without me on this forum until i return. This video has been made for me by one of my many top fellas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAOmryAYPXA

One more time, all together on 3. 1, 2, 3...

Love from your top fella, Hollywood Johnson

------------------------------------------
Please fill this out.
Your favourite Hollywood Johnson rant
Why you enjoyed this rant
Your favourite Hollywood Johnson post
Why Hollywood Johnson was your top fella.

Goodbye fellas, for now....

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
christmas came early this year, fellas.

Reactions: scrilla

·
Is a Snit Head
22,249 Posts
What could possibly be so important that you can't spare 30 minutes on the computer every few days?

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
If you're going to commit suicide or something can you broadcast it on ustream or something?

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Today, your top fella Hollywood Johnson brings you some deverstating news. I am going away for a while to do some important things, and will therefore be unable to come on wrestling forums. I know you fellas are going to be heartbroken to hear this news, but don't worry. Your top fella will be back in the future. When? I cannot tell you, but it won't be for a while. I hope you fellas will have a great time without me on this forum until i return. This video has been made for me by one of my many top fellas.
Fy. Nuh. Lee.

·
CM Punk's Wife!
1,073 Posts
lol, I must have missed something but why does everyone hate Hollywood Johnson so much?

·
Registered
2,536 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAOmryAYPXA

One more time, all together on 3. 1, 2, 3...

Love from your top fella, Hollywood Johnson

------------------------------------------
Please fill this out.
Your favourite Hollywood Johnson rant
Why you enjoyed this rant
Your favourite Hollywood Johnson post
Why Hollywood Johnson was your top fella.

Goodbye fellas, for now....
In other words you're struggling for money and aren't able to keep up with the cost of having the internet. You'll be back once you get that raise you've been working so hard for over at Burger King.

But don't worry your terrible rants and overuse of the word fella will not be missed.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts