Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Even after all these years and with a new director involved, I'm still stoked for the third movie. Just as long as they don't tone anything down and stick with the funny, over the top nature if the first two.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Re: Bad Boys For LIF3 (Bad Boys 3) 2019

No Michael Bay? That's too bad. Mostly the lifeblood of why I cared in the past.

·
Banned
341 Posts
Re: Bad Boys For LIF3 (Bad Boys 3) 2020

Michael Bay is a loss. But a new director at the helm is not the worst thing in the world. New ideas. As OP said as long as they maintain the spirit of the first two. Funny, over the top, great action etc.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Re: Bad Boys For LIF3 (Bad Boys 3) 2020

I don’t know how I feel about this. Martin Lawrence is WAY past his prime. Will Smith has reached the twilight of his career. I’ll miss Michael Bay’s action sequences for this franchise even though he’s dog shit at everything else. I’ll just wait for the trailer but I have no expectations going into this. I do love the first film though. It’s better than Die Hard.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Sort of getting that bad feeling this may be boomer fuckhead approved sinking in.

Gosh, I'm hope i'm wrong, but at the same time, it's a Bad Boys film. They may try hard in winning the men over.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Should done about a decade ago, I'm afraid of overanalyze from people who think they understand about the movie work.

There is no way they could pull Papi Mike again, he's 50 not mid 30 like Bad Boys 2 unless they want put Martin Riggs from Lethal Weapon but would unlikely since they not bring Gabrielle Union(Sid, Marcus' sister),so I assume it would be similar like Tea Leoni role.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
I can't wait for bad boys 65: we ain't gotta do shit until the gangsters' social security gets direct deposited on next wednesday

1 - 20 of 40 Posts