Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Usos and Naomi were not involved in the WWE Draft because WWE currently has no plans for them, according to a new report by F4Wonline.com.

The Usos were at one point scheduled to return to TV at the SmackDown FOX premiere on October 4, but plans were nixed for some unknown reason. The new report notes that there is no creative plans for them, and no return date set. Furthermore, WWE officials have not made a decision on which brand The Usos and Naomi will be going to. All three Superstars are currently on the RAW roster.

The Usos were taken off the road following Jimmy Uso's most recent arrest for DUI back in July. Naomi revealed in late September that she has been away from WWE action since July due to health issues of her own, and family issues.

Stay tuned for updates on Naomi and The Usos.
Source: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/10/backstage-wwe-status-updates-on-the-usos-and-naomi-660792/

·
Banned
3,909 Posts
They're one of the best tag teams and one of the best females in the game, but family and personal life issues are more important than throwing them to the wolves when you know they have issues.

·
Mamba Mentality
25,248 Posts
I hope their contracts are up soon and they decide to go to AEW. They’ve done all they can do in WWE. I also wouldn’t fault them if they stayed in WWE on retainer just to collect fat checks. I’ll support them either way.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Don’t get me wrong I like the Usos but what else can they really do with them? They’ve been babyfaces, heels, etc. They kind of need a gimmick change or maybe it’s time to split them up for a little bit.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Honestly the best thing for them would be a trip back to NXT like Balor has done. Usos are a decent team, Im not a fan but there's fresher feuds in tag matches down there then on the main roster. Plus it keeps Naomi off my tv which is always a bonus.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
They're one of the best tag teams and one of the best females in the game, but family and personal life issues are more important than throwing them to the wolves when you know they have issues.
Should have stopped after tag teams.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,539 Posts
Well, Colons could replace the Usos.
Just put Scarlet Bordeaux with them, and guaranteed success for them...(Y)

·
Team AEW
2,920 Posts
People talking about contracts, I've got some bad news for you - I think there were news about Usos resigning just before Wrestlemania, so they're not going anywhere.

Sad to see that, because they are my favorite tag team in wrestling, and I'm not even a huge fan of tag team wrestling. Jimmy's fuckups ruined them.

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
Wonder how much longer they have on their contracts...
Probably about 5 years since they signed new ones this year.

They need to sort their shit out. Alcohol-based problems are serious and never good. Honestly, I wouldn't be opposed to them getting a run in NXT. The Usos have done about everything three times on the main roster, and being in NXT could help the show and give them a personal boost. Naomi could do something with Bianca Belair and some of the other women down there.

God knows NXT needs tag teams...

·
Registered
458 Posts
I would imagine from WWE's point of view they maybe do not see the Uso's as reliable enough presently to be put into their main tag team plans due to repeated DUI arrests.

Yet again this is the company that is putting a radicalized hate preacher Tyson Fury on their stage for a big Blood Money pay out so morals are hardly priority at WWE.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts