Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you find that funny.... sort your self out
I'm sorry didn't realise i could have a positive light hearted thread here. I'l make one complaining about something next time.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
Personally, I found "Backstage With David Otunga" to be quite entertaining.

I anxiously await the next edition, "On the Unemployment Line With David Otunga."

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
Look at Mr Otunga in this video from the 25th sec to the 40th. He keeps looking around the camera then almost cuts Heath Slater off. Just found it funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITVbCL01D7s
The thing is, I don't even see what you see. Otunga is just paying attention to Slater and Tarver but he obviously can't move his head all the way to them.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
I'm sorry didn't realise i could have a positive light hearted thread here. I'l make one complaining about something next time.
Change the title to "Otunga is a joke" & say "look at him looking at the camera, and almost cutting off Slater, isn't he awful" & watch people agree.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Personally, I found "Backstage With David Otunga" to be quite entertaining.

I anxiously await the next edition, "On the Unemployment Line With David Otunga."

Add me there to the ones waiting for it.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I don't get what the joke(?) is about. Aren't you normally supposed to look at people when they're talking? Also not sure how he almost cut Slater off either. He was agreeing with Tarver from the looks of it. Kids these days...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts