Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-- Many within TNA believe they need to take iMPACT! on the road more often. Company officials were pleased with the recent tapings in Fayetteville, North Carolina and the feeling of just about everyone is that they need to go on the road as frequently as possible, providing it's cost effective. Many feel the Impact! Zone fans are overexposed, not to mention that the venue makes the promotion appear minor league on television.

-- Mickie James appears for Covey Promotions on Saturday, April 30 in Glenville, West Virginia to crown the first ever Covey Pro Women's Champion. Visit CoveyPro.com for more information.

source wretlinginc

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
They will go on the road more often after lockdown it seems... And i pray for BFG in UK.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
-- Many within TNA believe they need to take iMPACT! on the road more often. Company officials were pleased with the recent tapings in Fayetteville, North Carolina and the feeling of just about everyone is that they need to go on the road as frequently as possible, providing it's cost effective. Many feel the Impact! Zone fans are overexposed, not to mention that the venue makes the promotion appear minor league on television.

ONLY NOW DO THEY REALSISE THIS?!

Pleased? I thought they said it cost too much.

TNA PPV IN THE UK PLEASE!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Any fan could have written this 'news'.
Unless news comes from or is credited to PWInsider, The Wrestling Observer, PWTorch, PW.net or WNW, it's complete made up bullshit. Those are the only sites online with sources. Most of WrestleZone's stories consist of fake "quotes" from "insiders" in WWE or TNA who just make statements that back up the popular smark opinion.

Back to the subject, TNA would be smart to do this bi-monthly, something along these lines.

February they taped 2 Impacts for March.

In May tape 2 shows somewhere, then in July, then September, and so on. Then you have 12 Impacts a year on the road. Then hopefully in a year or two they can do a taping on the road once a month where they tape 2 shows, then you have 24 Impact episodes from the road airing on television per year. They need to do this gradually and not rush into it.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
The goal should be to tape 2 IMPACTs a month from one venue. (Last 2 IMPACTs before a PPV)

A PPV in the UK... I don't know bout that. But I can see IMPACT going overseas......
A PPV wouldn't work due to the time difference, but why not do an Impact taping in the UK? I would think 10,000 paying fans would cover the production costs, they could even use a smaller stage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts