Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Imagine accommodating for SHANE MCMAHON like he deserves special treatment like the part timers. :lol

WOAT decision ever. The match at 32 was shit. His participation at Survivor Series was even shitter and he almost killed himself. Why in God's name are they trying to find something for him when he's not even a wrestler?

Madness.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
I liked Shane O Mac in the Attitude Era. I even liked the 2003 feud with Kane. I popped like a motherfucker for his return last year. But Wrestlemania 32 and Survivor Series were painful, painful viewing as far as Shane was concerned.

If he absolutely has to be involved, have him do a run in and take a big bump that way. But I'd happily never see him do anything physical in the ring again after the Reigns scare.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
It was cool to see Shane return last year but he really isn't needed in the ring this year. He's best sticking to what he is good at which is being the baby face commissioner of SD.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
It was cool to see Shane return last year but he really isn't needed in the ring this year. He's best sticking to what he is good at which is being the baby face commissioner of SD.
Is Shane even that good at it, though? He's nowhere near as involved as Bryan and he sounds pretty awkward/lifeless most times he gets asked to speak.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
"reportedly considering" sounds more like some officials are tossing ideas around. Shane, HHH need to stay away from in ring competition. Is there even enough time to build a proper and intriguing storyline between Shane and AJ? I may have missed parts of SmackDown, but um I don't see this one happening. Shane Vs The Miz I can understand to an extent but I am pretty sure The Miz will want to be in title contention. People will be ok with the idea of Shane if he loses by putting someone over, but you also have AJ who will obviously be in a World Championship match at WrestleMania most likely so I just don't see how Shane fits into that when there are other contenders.

·
Registered
77 Posts
AJ Styles needs to say NO to Shane McMahon

This guy is the best thing in wwe, they can't waste him on Shane I mean can they be this dumb? What if AJ said no to facing Shane? I think they'd have no choice but to give in.

·
Registered
22,874 Posts
Re: AJ Styles needs to say NO to Shane McMahon

Yeah, this is only about the 5th thread (literally) I've seen on this and not one of them had a legit source. Can we stop complaining about this already.

·
PSYCH | SAIYANS
13,556 Posts

That would be the stupidest shit ever on his part. One it's the bosses son. Two Shane is a bigger name and attraction than Dolph and the like. Three he hasn't been there long enough to be playing games especially when they pushed his ass so hard early on and showed good faith without him having to display loyalty for a prolonged time. Lastly he isn't above Shane; HHH, Angle, Rock, Austin, Vince, Michaels, Big Show have all worked with Shane and are bigger names with better careers and more history than him yet have done it.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts

Why do the McMahons and Triple H think its necessary they are shoehorned into every Wrestlemania??

·
Banned
6,852 Posts
Why do the McMahons and Triple H think its necessary they are shoehorned into every Wrestlemania??
Triple H is still a wrestler. He can still go for a man his age. HHH wrestling every once in a awhile is not a bad thing.

The McMahons are not wrestlers they shouldn't be taking up people's spots

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Triple H is still a wrestler. He can still go for a man his age. HHH wrestling every once in a awhile is not a bad thing.

The McMahons are not wrestlers they shouldn't be taking up people's spots
While I agree for the most part, I think there are times when it's a decent idea business and story wise. I'll preface by saying I hate the McMahons wrestling. The '99 Rumble was absurd. I've never sat through an entire McMahon (singles) match and didn't watch the Taker/Shane match.

That WM 32 match and the Survivor Series matches were just ridiculous. On top of that they had Shane kick out of a code breaker? Why are you booking him so strong?

With that being said, despite me not wanting to watch the actual match, sometimes it can make sense. Shane is very popular for some reason, so it does make sense from a business standpoint to have him wrestle on occasion, if it calls for it. I think a match vs. Miz is actually the perfect opportunity for Shane. Bryan can't wrestle, so Shane gets tired of Miz ridiculing and berating Daniel, so he steps up for him and challenges The Miz.

It would be an awful match, but Miz could get some real heat out of it, the fans would be behind it, and you could have Bryan do a run in to cost Miz the match if you must have Shane win.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
i think a ambrose vs shane match would be nice. it could be the hardcore match which should have been lesnar vs ambrose. maybe its a "sorry we will do it better" type thing.
PLEASE NO AJ

101 - 118 of 118 Posts