Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Been a long time coming. He needs a heel turn badly since the fans continue to not accept him just because he has DA LOOK.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,287 Posts
Lol when I heard that Jimmy Uso was going to be involved, and that Roman Reigns was going to be annoyed at Ambrose for bringing him in and risking his health. All I could think of was Rikishi saying "I Did It For The Rock, I Did It For the People"

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Doesn't seem like a good enough reason to turn heel. Though Heel Reigns/Usos would be a nice change.

Wasn't Ambrose supposed to turn heel and betray Shield? Wasn't Ambrose supposed to turn on reigns at Summerslam? MITB went nothing as any "reports" speculated.

why do these newbits still exist?

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
We are effectively stacked with heels right now. Sheamus, Rusev, Bray Wyatt, Rollins, Nikki Bella, Stephanie, HHH, Big Show, Harper, Strowman, Ascension, Stardust, New Day, Sasha, Naomi, Miz, Owens, etc are heels. Now let's compare the faces....Sting (part-time), Cena, Ambrose, Ryback, Charlotte, Paige, Dudley Boyz, PTP, Neville, etc are the faces. We have 5 titles, of which 4 are held by heels.. There's no point in turning Roman now, and not even after Night Of Champions because assume that the 3rd man is Rowan, we all know he will side with the Wyatt Family in the end anyways. Plus, making Roman a heel takes away from Sheamus

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,551 Posts

If he does indeed turn heel very soon. Then I would want the thoroughbred gimmick put back on him. :banderas

·
Registered
230 Posts
Good. He needs it. I don't think anyone older than 8 years old buys his awful, squeaky-clean gimmick. Of course it doesn't help him (or anyone on the roster for that matter) that he has out-of-touch 50-somethings trying to come up with catchphrases for him.

No creative team ever told The Rock to call people 'candyasses'. Let the man speak for himself for christ's sake.

·
Registered
14,593 Posts
A heel turn could do wonders for Reigns. If you ask me he looks more like a heel anyway.

·
Banned
14,424 Posts
If you're WWE and you want Roman in the main event, which you do, the only way you're going to get him there at this point is with the heel turn. Nobody wants Cena Jr, and even if it cuts the legs off Rollins, Rollins has a future as a face while Reigns doesn't.

I'm kind of surprised that they deem him such a failure. He's pretty much done everything Cena's done for them, only in smaller doses. But if you view him as a midcard-slightly upper card guy, he's just fine for them. Their issue is that they want him to be the man, when he isn't. But that also has a lot to do with the fact that in order to be a success nowadays, you have to be Cena Jr.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
This is a bullshit rumour and even if it was this would be a diseaster for Ambrose and his fans it would be a wipeout complete domination even if the crowd are completly behind him.

·
Registered
6,692 Posts
If anyone has seen excerpts of his heel character in NXT where he wore a suit and talked down to people, they'd know he absolutely has the charisma to pull off a heel persona. In hindsight, it probably would have been better if it had been him that turned on The Shield instead of Rollins, but what's done is done. At this point, he almost needs to turn heel as it's clear the people aren't gonna suddenly start cheering him again as he is, and if he ends up becoming entertaining enough as a villain, the crowd will organically start getting back on his side eventually anyway.

·
Every scar will build my throne
131 Posts
I would genuinely be excited to see Reigns do a heel turn. Perhaps then I will actually start to take a vested interest in his promos and matches.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts