Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Re: Backstage News on Reigns/HHH, Bray as WHC vs Brock? Styles + WM 33

I still think HHH wins the title at the Rumble.

Reigns vs Lesnar at Fastlane in a No 1 contenders match. Ref goes down, lights go out, Wyatt Family surround the ring, they take out Lesnar, and Reigns makes the cover.

I just can't see Wyatt going in WM with the belt, especially when EVERYBODY knows they want Reigns to have is WM moment.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts

Um how about no... Bray diet's role at the rumble will be to get thrown out (probably by lesnar) and then come back with all his family and eliminate lesnar from the rumble as well..

The rumble is all about Roman don't forget that.. He will either win or get screwed over by Triple H, but he will be the focus going into mania.

·
Registered
14,593 Posts

Bray as champ is a lot better than Lesnar or Trips becoming champ and winning the Rumble.

·
Registered
22,380 Posts
If Bray Wyatt wins the title that would be awful. Plus he fuckin sucks. He had the worst 2015 ever. How would he be believable against Lesnar in a short 2 month period? No way.

I prefer Owens against Lesnar. Giving Owens a heel superman push with some dope ass training videos in preparation for Lesnar at this point would be best for business.

Owens/Lesnar WWE Title
Reigns/Triple H Street Fight
Jericho/Ambrose Ladder Match IC Title
Brothers of Destruction vs League of Nations or Taker vs Sheamus or Rusev
Wyatt Family/The Bullet Club (have the BC humiliate the Wyatts at the Rumble, then at WM have it end in DQ after a strong 18-20 min match/showing to keep both teams strong)(imagine Balor's entrance against Wyatt...my goodness that would be epic)
Sasha Banks/Charlotte/Becky Lynch Divas Title

That is the best scenario for Mania right now seeing as The Rock won't be wrestling. Nobody wants to see Wyatt in the main event.

Anything other than the above card is an automatic FAIL and would mean that I will be tuning out of Mania this year. ESPECIALLY if fuckin Wyatt main events. Fuck that.
Lmao no wonder fans of today are never happy. You already fantasy booked your own personal Mania and anything other than your card is a FAIL. Dramatic much sheesh

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts

I still think HHH wins the title at the Rumble.

Reigns vs Lesnar at Fastlane in a No 1 contenders match. Ref goes down, lights go out, Wyatt Family surround the ring, they take out Lesnar, and Reigns makes the cover.

I just can't see Wyatt going in WM with the belt, especially when EVERYBODY knows they want Reigns to have is WM moment.
Wyatt has spent almost the whole last year with his "Anyone But You Roman" schtick, so why in the hell would it make sense for then Bray to allow Reigns to get a title shot at WrestleMania?

Wait, this would make ZERO sense so it probably happens :vince2

·
Registered
41 Posts

There's no source for this and also Meltzer hasn't said anything about any of this, delete thread and ban OP

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
9,190 Posts

Lmao no wonder fans of today are never happy. You already fantasy booked your own personal Mania and anything other than your card is a FAIL. Dramatic much sheesh
Anything other than my card is definitely a fail. 100%. I guarantee you that you cannot come up with a better possibility of matches for this years WMania with all the injuries and with the corner the WWE has backed themselves up to. Especially with Bryan not coming back. My card is the best card we can possibly get. And its realistic. Please prove me wrong if you can.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts

·
FOTC
10,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #93

Bray's odds to win went from +1400 to +400. Usually 5dimes knows who will win a few hours before the event. For instance Sheamus was a huge favorite to win MITB a few hours before the PPV. So if Bray's odds go to minus (-___) he will most likely win the Rumble.

·
Registered
938 Posts

What is the point of having HHH vs. Roman regardless if it's for title or not. Roman is already man/face of the company and gains nothing from going over a part-timer and COO of WWE.

LOL Bray winning the title only to job and get buried at WM once again this time by Bork Laser.

·
Registered
938 Posts

I laugh at anyone who says WWE will be better off the day HHH takes over from Vince. It won't be any better or different. HHH will feed his ego and give his pals pushes.

·
Registered
572 Posts

Wyatt?

A guy that lost to Reigns & Taker facing Lesnar? A guy that got never pinned?

Nah!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts

Bray's odds to win went from +1400 to +400. Usually 5dimes knows who will win a few hours before the event. For instance Sheamus was a huge favorite to win MITB a few hours before the PPV. So if Bray's odds go to minus (-___) he will most likely win the Rumble.
Not really. In the last few hours they had Rollins as a huge favorite to beat Orton at WM. Undertaker's price came in a lot before HIAC against Lesnar aswell.

Either way, Bray Wyatt isn't winning the Rumble. And Meltzer never said any of this stuff anyway.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts

2 WM main events in a row. I understand why CM Punk hate this company so much. After all the hard works he's done... Reigns didn't do fuck all but he's getting everything on a silver plate.

·
Registered
8,120 Posts

If that was Bray only chance, it's over now, it gonna be like that time it got leaked on the internet Jericho was supposed to win the rumble so HHH convinced Vince to put the belt on Sheamus to surprise all fans.

So yes Sheamus gonna win the rumble.

81 - 100 of 140 Posts