Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,373 Posts
Unless owens fucking murders Shane and writes him off tv I don't buy it. Have owens fuck him up and write him off tv for good and maybe I will have some faith in them again. Till then it is lip service

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,820 Posts
I feel I've heard this all before countless times.

No really guys. We are super totally listening for real this time. Pinky promise..

Two weeks later, they do the exact opposite of what fans want resulting in nuclear heat. In turn, I fully expect Shane to be wearing the belt soon

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
I don't care how big of a KO fan you are, no wrestling fan should find Taker and Reigns putting over Shane acceptable, even if KO is getting the rub in the end.

I'm fine with KO being the anti-Authority, but if that's what they've decided on they need to cancel the ER tag match. Have Drew take out Roman backstage before the match, make it seem like Undertaker is going to fight a handicap match and as Taker gets in the ring, debut the new Bray coming for payback for his burial, let them brawl out of the arena, then have Shane and Drew declared the winners by forfeit.

Something, anything to keep Shane from getting a fucking Taker and Reigns rub. This is some WCW Arquette level nonsense, a 50 year old non wrestler should not be the top heel period.
This is really good booking. Here's how I see it with how the current feuds seem to be playing. Wyatt is the one who attacks Roman setting up their Summerslam feud and taking him out of the match. Taker is being beaten down by Shane and Drew for KO to come in for the save. You now have 3 feuds set up for SS.

Drew v Taker
Shane v KO
Roman v Wyatt

The only issue with this is would they put Bray over the big dog at a big show?

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,701 Posts
This is really good booking. Here's how I see it with how the current feuds seem to be playing. Wyatt is the one who attacks Roman setting up their Summerslam feud and taking him out of the match. Taker is being beaten down by Shane and Drew for KO to come in for the save. You now have 3 feuds set up for SS.

Drew v Taker
Shane v KO
Roman v Wyatt

The only issue with this is would they put Bray over the big dog at a big show
?
Would they? Dunno. Could they? Not with Reigns on a losing streak to fucking Shane.
:frown2:

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Would they? Dunno. Could they? Not with Reigns on a losing streak to fucking Shane.
:frown2:
Meh, I know. I don't want Wyatt fed to Roman either, but I read a bunch of dirtsheets saying Drew is getting Taker at Summerslam. Shane and Owens just makes sense now. That leaves us with the Big Dog. Only people who make sense for him is Bray or I guess Brock if they really wanted to..

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
vince is the sort of person to say "Yes Im listening" just to glaze over whilst you are talking then ask what the question was again.

·
Registered
16,790 Posts
You know it's a sad state of affairs when the company is so piss poor that this promo by Owen's is praised as a game changer :lol

Dont get me wrong it was good but since WWE is so bland and boring it gets elevated to great. Lmao

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
So Vince liked the promo that Vince wrote

Surprising :eyeroll

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Shane is on air to much! Lets call him out for it and give him a new feud.

And Owens? The guy had his push and still sucks. This fat neckbeard giving a stunner is a joke.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I like KO and I think it was fine. However, I feel like this is a case of WWE using this to further bolster Shane McMahon's booking.

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
the company realizes that there is too much Shane McMahon on television
They realized it just now? :lmao :lmao :lmao

21 - 38 of 38 Posts