Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Triple H was furious at Monday's WWE RAW after timing issues heavily impacted the pacing of the show's final segment.

When The Shield came out at the end of RAW when the show was going to commercial, Triple H was visibly upset and was seen dropping a “f-bomb” before grabbing a headset and yelling at whoever was on the other end.

The show was behind schedule by several minutes at that point and somebody in production, either Vince McMahon or Kevin Dunn, sent The Shield out to ringside as a cue for commercial. Triple H was upset because they cut before Big Show could be told he was getting a WWE title shot against Randy Orton at Survivor Series.

RAW ended up going 5 or 6 minutes longer than scheduled.
(Source: PWInsider)

:HHH :HHH :HHH :HHH

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,087 Posts
I was hoping he'd be upset because he realized he had put himself in a main event storyline in 2013 and buried the hottest thing in wrestling.

But yeah that is a perfectly logical reason to get upset
GOAT post tbh

·
Registered
128 Posts
I was in attendance and for some reason when the Shields music hit he was pissed. When they cut to commercial he grabbed a headset from ringside and was covering his mouth but you could tell he was letting someone have it. During the break it went almost totally dark and you could see Stephanie go over and talk with Big Show. Then when they show returned from commercial they continued as if nothing had happened.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
For some reason I really hate Kevin Dunn

Reactions: SerapisLiber

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
1 - 20 of 63 Posts