Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Regarding why Dolph Ziggler seems to be stuck in the midcard right now, he has the reputation backstage for being someone with a bad attitude. It's said that WWE officials don't like the way he represents himself backstage, the way he speaks to people and the way he speaks to the media. While Ziggler tries to make it sound like he's keeping with the storylines, there are people within WWE that don't like how he speaks out about the company.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe..._2K14_Phenom_Edition.html#fks0IiJjOR02d5VM.99
Not surprising.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
I remember seeing Dolph Ziggler in a diner down in Atlanta when I was there for WM27 and he was such a jerk and wouldnt take a picture with me and my friend. He wasnt eating or sitting down at a table, he was waiting for a table like everyone else. The way he no was just rude. It was in the afternoon and he said if you want a picture come to axxess and get one then right now Im busy. Yea busy doing nothing

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
not surprised.

·
OG3
3,387 Posts
I remember seeing Dolph Ziggler in a diner down in Atlanta when I was there for WM27 and he was such a jerk and wouldnt take a picture with me and my friend. He wasnt eating or sitting down at a table, he was waiting for a table like everyone else. The way he no was just rude. It was in the afternoon and he said if you want a picture come to axxess and get one then right now Im busy. Yea busy doing nothing
maybe its just me, but i would never just walk up to a dude and ask them for a picture while they're out

·
Banned
2,073 Posts
Maybe he had a bad day? He probably gets a lot of people come up to him and 99% of the time he is happy to do it, but he probably went to a restaurant to have a quiet and peaceful time while you rudely interrupted what he was doing....

·
#StillRelevant
3,197 Posts
Give it a rest you dick. The guy can able a choice, what was rude was you hassling someone in their free time whilst waiting to get dinner.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Regardless of him being an asshole or not, he is talented in the ring. Guys back in the day were assholes but they still got their moments. He's been messed around quite a lot so I'm not surprised he's a bit pissed off. However, he shouldn't use his misfortune as an excuse to be rude to people or what not.

He just needs to keep his head down, eyes open, mouth shut and work hard.

·
Registered
8,521 Posts
Regardless of him being an asshole or not, he is talented in the ring. Guys back in the day were assholes but they still got their moments. He's been messed around quite a lot so I'm not surprised he's a bit pissed off. However, he shouldn't use his misfortune as an excuse to be rude to people or what not.

Very well said, dude.

And as much as I like Ziggler, this is not that surprising.

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
So the fact that he told you to come to Axxess, which is something I'm sure MOST of the wrestlers would have done makes him an asshole? They got Axxess at Wrestlemania for a reason so you can have that type of thing happen, sorry that you just wanted to come up to him at some restaurant and get a picture and got shot down.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Give it a rest you dick. The guy can able a choice, what was rude was you hassling someone in their free time whilst waiting to get dinner.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
all he had to was no thank you man i dont want to take pictures and that would be ok its the way he answerd that was rude

·
Banned
483 Posts

Pretty sure had he been a bigger draw he would been given more freedom. And some of his action would been gone unpunished. Look at Shawn Michaels back in the days

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
People People calm down I didnt mean anything bad by it. All i was doing was telling a story about Dolph Ziggler related to the topic. I didnt say he was an asswhole all I said was is the way he answerd me was in a rude way thats all. All I said was hey Dolph can we have a pic with you and all he had to do was say no in a nice way and I would have been ok with it

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Like I said he could have been in a bad mood, little shits like you need to learn your manners.
Yea he probably was but he also has to understand its WM weekend and your going to public restruant where you know there will be lots of fans there so he should have expected to be asked by a bunch of people to take photos

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
He is probably one of them fans who thinks a wrestler should drop anything and everything to do for them when that's not always how it is.
Jesus christ no im not. He was just standing there doing nothing waiting for a table and i thought it be the perfect time to ask. If he was eating or talking with someone then yea I would have not asked

·
Banned
2,073 Posts
He is probably one of them fans who thinks a wrestler should drop anything and everything to do for them when that's not always how it is.
Exactly, this guy showed in his first post he was bitter about the way Ziggler responded to him. The Axess is around the corner, ask him then for a picture or an autograph. The way he responded may not have been to your liking, but maybe the manner in which he was approached was either hasty, rude, or was all in his face.

I am willing to bet that guy was much more ruder in his body language, I find it hard to believe Ziggler would just say 'no'.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
The superstars are probably advised during Wrestlemania week to not take pictures with people, because then people who paid to have pictures taken would feel cheated. I don't blame Dolph for not doing it. And while he is out and about. I don't blame him. Every interview I have heard him say that he just speaks his mind and seems like he get's shit on for it. What else is new.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Exactly, this guy showed in his first post he was bitter about the way Ziggler responded to him. The Axess is around the corner, ask him then for a picture or an autograph. The way he responded may not have been to your liking, but maybe the manner in which he was approached was either hasty, rude, or was all in his face.

I am willing to bet that guy was much more ruder in his body language, I find it hard to believe Ziggler would just say 'no'.
hahaha. I wasnt like that at all. I asked him in a nice respectable manner. I was begging or screaming HEY ITS DOLPH ZIGGLER OMG CAN I HAVE PICTURE OMG!!!!!!. No thats not what happened

·
Registered
8,560 Posts
I like how Ziggler fans are deflecting from his own attitude problems onto an anecdotal story from a fellow forum poster.

Ziggler needs to learn professionalism if he ever gets another chance.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts