Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
It's amazing how polarizing the Firefly Fun House is. In this topic alone we've got the extremes of "absolute genius" to "worst thing ever". But more than anything, it got people talking. No matter how you feel about it, you can't deny it was more memorable than any real match they could have done.

I loved it. I think I loved the Boneyard Match a little more, but that's because it made Taker look awesome, and I'm a huge Undertaker mark, he was one of the first two wrestlers I remember seeing (the other was HBK). Objectively though, the Firefly Fun House was more creative. Tons of insider references, but even if you didn't catch all of those, the idea of Bray bringing Cena into his parallel universe, forcing him to act against his will and confront his own fears and failures was an easy enough thing to understand. It was entertaining, and ultimately the mind games and off-the-wall wackiness had The Fiend triumph over Cena.

One thing that really surprised me, although realistically it probably shouldn't have, was how long it took. According to Wiki, it was 13 minutes. A 13 minute match would have been over in a flash and been really disappointing, but in the Fun House, Wyatt and Cena packed in a ton of stuff.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
All three should be immediately fired. The same should also happen for the old fool who thought doing a WM in an empty PC was a good idea.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts