Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Apr 29, 2012 - 8:20:36 AM

- As noted before, Rey Mysterio was suspended for 60 days last week for violating the WWE Wellness Policy for a second time. Rey reportedly failed the drug test back on February 13th but wasn't suspended until this month.

Rey reportedly tested positive for amphetamines.

Rey showed up to the RAW Supershow on February 13th in San Diego but before he could settled in and say hello to everyone, he was informed that he had to go right in for drug testing. A week later, Vince McMahon was upset with Rey but at the time, nobody knew why.

Rey couldn't believe that he tested positive for amphetamines and says he has been living his life clean. WWE officials asked Mysterio about which medications he was taking and he was upfront about everything. A few days ago, officials called him and asked when he would be ready to return. Rey informed WWE that he could come back in June but was then told that he would have to wait another month because he was being suspended for 60 days.

Rey believes he failed the test because of something he took that caused the positive for amphetamines. WWE obviously did not buy his story as they went public with the failure last week.

Rey was scheduled to go to Japan in a few weeks to do promotional work for WWE but has been replaced by Alberto Del Rio.
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe..._Suspension_Failure_Happened_In_February.html

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
OMG!!!!! he failed the test in Feburary but he wasent suspended til now this just shows the wellness test policy is bull shit

·
Banned
882 Posts
Why does it matter, Rey didnt even compete during that time.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Or it shows that there might have been a lengthy appeal process to be carried out before making the final judgement public. Not that I want to crap on a conspiracy theory or anything.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Its bullshit. The same situation happened when Evan Bourne got suspended and R Truth should of been too but oh no he was in a huge storyline so couldnt be suspended til after that storyline finished that just shows how fucked up it is

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
This is probably all made up bullshit.

Dirtsheets lie to you all and you take it like a coke addicted whore

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Or it shows that there might have been a lengthy appeal process to be carried out before making the final judgement public. Not that I want to crap on a conspiracy theory or anything.
I agree. They probably are willing to listen to the wrestler, maybe he had a plausable reason or it was an accident because he wasn't aware of the forbidden substance he took in his body. Look how Sin Cara bitched (I said bitched, not botched) around that he had an doctors note and then a week later was written off TV.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts