Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...s_for_Daniel_Bryan_Sheamus_Return_Update.html

- Sheamus was not backstage at the WWE Royal Rumble on Sunday and it was another creative decision that has delayed his return.

We noted during WrestleMania XXX season last year that WWE had plans for Sheamus to face Daniel Bryan in New Orleans. Plans were changed when CM Punk left the company and Bryan ended up being pushed to the WrestleMania main event instead.

Word coming out of the Royal Rumble this week is that plans for Sheamus vs. Bryan III at WrestleMania are back on for this year's event in Santa Clara. The two wrestled to a No Contest in a Lumberjack Match at WrestleMania 27 and then Sheamus defeated Bryan in 18 seconds to win the World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania 28.

Plans still call for Sheamus to return as a heel and it looks like he could be getting involved with Bryan upon returning.

Source: PWInsider

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
"Plans were changed when CM Punk left the company and Bryan ended up being pushed to the WrestleMania main event instead."

:lol

What a bullshit source with bullshit stories.

Bryan got WM Main Event because of fans not no punk.

·
B̴l̨e͡edįng͜ Sin ⛧
10,403 Posts
"Plans were changed when CM Punk left the company and Bryan ended up being pushed to the WrestleMania main event instead."

Uh, Bryan himself said otherwise.

·
Registered
151 Posts

Even Bryan himself said Punk quitting gave him the opportunity to headline Mania, I guess Bryan is full of shit too eh?

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
Finally!

If Daniel Bryan isn't going to be in the WWE Title match, the least they could do is give him a compelling match on the WrestleMania card.

If Cena is battling Rusev at Fast Lane, why not have Bryan/Cena at WrestleMania? Another rematch, sure, but one we wouldn't mind seeing.

·
Banned
5,743 Posts
Scintillating match up for the guy who went over HHH, Orton and Batista on the same night last year.

He gets to feud with Sheamus who spent the whole of 2014 in relative obscurity as the United States Champion before jobbing to Rusev and disappearing in November.

At least A).It'll be a high quality match.
And
B).The fan reactions will completely blow the main event out of the water and WWE will look like idiots.

·
Banned
25,988 Posts

While it was mostly Bryan and his fanbase, I do think Punk leaving certainly helped a little bit.

They sure are obsessed with giving us Bryan/Sheamus though. That's a fine match for Bryan AFTER Wrestlemania, but he deserves better AT Wrestlemania.

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
While it was mostly Bryan and his fanbase, I do think Punk leaving certainly helped a little bit.

They sure are obsessed with giving us Bryan/Sheamus though. That's a fine match for Bryan AFTER Wrestlemania, but he deserves better AT Wrestlemania.
Plans were Bryan vs Sheamus before The Rumble crowd almost Rioted.

Uh, Bryan himself said otherwise.
Even Bryan himself said Punk quitting gave him the opportunity to headline Mania, I guess Bryan is full of shit too eh?
Bryan said on recent interviews that fans were the reason WWE changed their plans.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts