Wrestling Forum banner

301 - 307 of 307 Posts

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
i believe he will come back heel judging from seths promo on raw, they really let seth go in on him so a story where roman snaps makes sense

as for roman in general i believe it's not complicated at all, hes been rejected since meltzer said hed be pushed because the 'smarks' don't want vince to push someone in his own company who he thinks can make him the most money

that coupled with admittedly some inexperience from roman and a lack of comfort on the mic with the material hes given has had a negative impact on him, however i do believe some people get a pass when they are given poor material whilst roman doesn't

the idea of causal crowds booing roman isnt really difficult to understand, causals are causals, they boo who they see being booed and cheer who they see being cheered, and now that wwe has less of a causal audience the influence of more vocal fans has been more noticeable

when he comes back he should remain on raw but away from the main event scene, i personally like the idea that he gets so out of hand that shane orders that he has to be bought to the arena in handcuffs just little things to add a sense of drama to his character

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
i believe he will come back heel judging from seths promo on raw, they really let seth go in on him so a story where roman snaps makes sense
Roman will remain a face. Vince is desperately trying to get Roman sympathy by having Seth attack him for his suspension. Which isn't working as Seth continues to get cheered for it. In theory it makes total sense for Roman to finally turn heel. But realistically...not gonna happen. In the end Roman will return and most likely get booed out of the building at BG.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
Roman will remain a face. Vince is desperately trying to get Roman sympathy by having Seth attack him for his suspension. Which isn't working as Seth continues to get cheered for it. In theory it makes total sense for Roman to finally turn heel. But realistically...not gonna happen. In the end Roman will return and most likely get booed out of the building at BG.
i just think that with seth talking about how romans not a role model itd be perfect for him to come back and be like yeah know what, im not a role model and go on a heel tear

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not only is this obviously fake and has no source, but Wade Keller himself has confirmed he's never said this. All of these long worded posts full of anger are hilariously cringey.

301 - 307 of 307 Posts