Wrestling Forum banner

281 - 300 of 307 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
You know who has never failed a drug test Primo. You have a how you say a beaming example or a bright light if you will of someon who is everything you should want in a 2nd gen star who should be the face of the company who carries himself the way one should except. Vince is a millionare but he could be a billionare if he thought with his brains more and less which Bodybuilder he wanted to bone.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
If they really do this, and it won't shock me if they do, then they're overtly idiotic. Hopefully he atleast gets pinned by Seth or Dean and those two get a seperate program while Roman does something else.

I feel bad for both Dean and Seth because while they're selling this 3 man program, the 3rd guy still gets to main event 3 days after his suspension is lifted.

Hell, I really feel sorry for Dean Ambrose specifically. He worked like a damn dog last week, didn't even get to enjoy vacationing and is the only one of the three with a clean slate yet he'll probably be put back in the upper mid-card until they need him again once the 'Roman's Redemption' storyline comes to a head. I mean, atleast he has Renee, right? :renee3

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
They won't give the title to him right away but he's probably getting it at either Summer Slam or Mania. And yes, this will anger the work rate marks lol, sorry to be the bringer of bad news but the WWE has been obvious with wanting to push him.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Vince is killing Roman's career for his own selfish needs. The guy would have a decent chance if they just let him be a little and stopped forcing it. I haven't heard of any problems with Reigns in the locker room, but that might change now. The other talent should be pissed. If this is the route they want to go with Roman, then I hope Rollins get drafted to a different brand. Because lets be real, every talent will be held back just to make sure Roman is superman. Smh.
stubborn vince could be causing irreversible harm to roman's career at this point. i've even defended roman on a ton of things so i'm not a hater. the real problem is people ARE NOT going to accept another full time super hero, they're just not period. people are even starting to tire of part time "do da suplex!" cookie cutter lesnar too.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
Just further shows why senile Vince shouldn't be in charge.

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
They won't give the title to him right away but he's probably getting it at either Summer Slam or Mania. And yes, this will anger the work rate marks lol, sorry to be the bringer of bad news but the WWE has been obvious with wanting to push him.

It's July 2016, not January 2015.

He's being rejected vehemently by "casual" venues and has been consistently since February. This line is lazy and extremely outdated in 2016. It also makes no sense to sarcastically refer to work rate to stick it to smarks when in reality, work rate is the one strength Reigns has going for him outside of his look, because anyone whom isn't needlessly stubborn can concede he consistently had good to great matches.

Coincidentally, to counter your lazy dig, it's not those who value work rate and chain wrestling that are most put off by Roman. Those fans much prefer him to Ambrose. It's those who value compelling characters, promo ability and personality whom are most opposed to Roman's push, which is why he can't remain over with Cena's audience.

A lot of you sound like gimmicked robots who are repeating programmed lines as opposed to formulating original thoughts at this point.

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
That's fine, even more reason for fans to shit on him... Well done WWE you sure know how to make Reigns work as your top face....

Only difference is people actually liked those guys, and we are in this weird era where people are venomously against Reigns. and I feel people will get a lot more venomous when he returns. The man is damaged goods, he needs that heel turn, there is no way 'fans' today are going to let it rest...
Oh believe me, I know Roman is fucked when he comes back. The fans already didn't like him, but now that he's been suspended, the crowd actually has more reason to show on him.

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
It's July 2016, not January 2015.

He's being rejected vehemently by "casual" venues and has been consistently since February. This line is lazy and extremely outdated in 2016. It also makes no sense to sarcastically refer to work rate to stick it to smarks when in reality, work rate is the one strength Reigns has going for him outside of his look, because anyone whom isn't needlessly stubborn can concede he consistently had good to great matches.

Coincidentally, to counter your lazy dig, it's not those who value work rate and chain wrestling that are most put off by Roman. Those fans much prefer him to Ambrose. It's those who value compelling characters, promo ability and personality whom are most opposed to Roman's push, which is why he can't remain over with Cena's audience.

A lot of you sound like gimmicked robots who are repeating programmed lines as opposed to formulating original thoughts at this point.
I refer to the work rate marks because they are the ones that started this wackiness, after all. That being said, I personally am indifferent to the guy, I can admit he needs lots of improvement though. I do admit I get a lot of enjoyment out of people that bitch about him everyday, as if they think the WWE is going to stop pushing him lol. Not sure how much more obvious it is going to get but they will continue pushing the guy no matter how much of a nightmare it is to some on this forum.

No need to be snarky either lol, this isn't a robotic response, I'm just telling people what's actually happening on the show. Roman's push is still on, deal with it.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
roman reigns' storyline upon his return from suspension:

:reigns2

Reactions: Fringe

·
Registered
259 Posts
I refer to the work rate marks because they are the ones that started this wackiness, after all. That being said, I personally am indifferent to the guy, I can admit he needs lots of improvement though. I do admit I get a lot of enjoyment out of people that bitch about him everyday, as if they think the WWE is going to stop pushing him lol. Not sure how much more obvious it is going to get but they will continue pushing the guy no matter how much of a nightmare it is to some on this forum.

No need to be snarky either lol, this isn't a robotic response, I'm just telling people what's actually happening on the show. Roman's push is still on, deal with it.
yep it goes way back, stemming from the same butthurt bryan marks still having meltdowns over the push reigns got ahead of their injury prone vanilla midget.....and someone has to point out the blatant hypocrisy of some people on here because those were the same people bitching about reigns gassing out too soon in longer matches an year ago

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
yep it goes way back, stemming from the same butthurt bryan marks still having meltdowns over the push reigns got ahead of their injury prone vanilla midget.....and someone has to point out the blatant hypocrisy of some people on here because those were the same people bitching about reigns gassing out too soon in longer matches an year ago
Agreed, the thing is, everyone has wrestlers that they like or dislike, but the weird Roman Reigns hate because people feel like he didn't deserve a shot at the title despite the fact that Daniel Bryan just got back from a massive injury. It's dumb on a lot of levels, one of the reasons is because the guy's that bitch about Reigns have no credibility on who deserves or doesn't deserve the title lol. Another reason was because at the Royal Rumble the year before, these guys were cheering for him to win. Another reason it was dumb was because Reigns was done with the Shield angle, which did tremendously well, so it makes sense that they at least give the guy a chance to run with the ball. Plus the belt is ultimately a prop. It's almost like the work rate marks are in "it's still real to me dammit" mode and they don't understand that there are many times where the best worker on the show isn't the champ. That shit really stopped in the 60's and 70's.

But anyways, it's pretty clear that jealous work rate marks pretty much manufactured the backlash. Of course the guy has bombed with some promo's, I can understand why people would bitch about that, but the work rate marks let dudes like Owens and Rollins get a pass with crappy promo's and try to pretend the stuff they say is brilliant lol. If people are going to point out shitty promo's, then call it right down the middle. I'm a fan of the Rock, but even I can admit some of his promo's during that Cena feud fell flat.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Edit: Never mind.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Jeff Hardy was suspended in February 2008, & won the belt in December of that year. Hell, Edge was suspended during the summer of 2007, returned in November of 2007, & won the belt a month after.
February-December=a good 10 months

Edge was suspended to an investigation. It wasn't due to an actual drug test. He was never proven of having taken anything, just of being on a buyers list. There is a difference.

281 - 300 of 307 Posts